DragonFly Max is an electronic eligibility management system utilized by the AHSAA and Vestavia Hills City Schools to manage paperwork for student athletes. In order for your student athlete to become eligible for ANY participation with their sport, the following forms must be completed on Dragonflymax.com.
If you already have an account, please DO NOT create a duplicate account.
If your athlete has never played a sport for any VHCS (Pizitiz, Liberty Park, VHHS), please use the following instructions (see below for a video explanation):
- Parents: Go to https://max.dragonflyathletics.com/maxweb/max-cover/login and Click “Sign up for Free”.
- Enter your child’s school code and confirm that the school is correct.
- VHHS: KC8GKK
- Liberty Park Middle: B8GC9Y
- Pizitz Middle: B34HEY
- Click “Add a Child” then follow the prompts to complete his/her profile and add the correct forms (see below for a video explanation).
- After completing your child’s forms, you can review his/her profile and/or add additional children.
If your athlete competed at Liberty Park or Pizitz and is now moving to 9th grade to continue playing, please use the following instructions:
- Log into your Dragonfly Max https://max.dragonflyathletics.com/maxweb/max-cover/login
- Click the button labeled “Fill Out Forms” under your athlete’s name.
- On the main school paperwork page, click “Add Another School” in the top right corner.
- Click the Parent Icon & Next button.
- Add the new school code( KC8GKK) and confirm that the school is correct.
- Complete any necessary forms (see below for a video explanation).