It is the role of the Vestavia Hills Athletic Department to provide students the opportunity to enhance their educational experiences through athletics.
These athletic experiences are meant to encourage our student-athletes to develop skills they will utilize long after leaving the athletic arena. We strive to provide positive, competitive experiences with unparalleled support for each student-athlete that will give them opportunities to realize excellence, make decisions and learn accountability, continually grow, and build relationships by focusing on:
1. Sportsmanship: Our staff, athletes and fans will create a culture of sportsmanship and respect by acting with class and dignity at all times.
2. Personal Development: We will support staff and athletes by providing opportunities for personal and collective growth.
3. Safety: We will continually improve and maintain our equipment and facilities to ensure the safety of all athletes.
4. Community Engagement: We will intentionally develop relationships within our community.
5. Leadership: We will provide an opportunity for staff and athletes to develop an understanding of teamwork throughout their tenure in Vestavia Athletic programs.
Assistant Athletic Director
Assistant Athletic Director - Liberty Park
Assistant Athletic Director - Pizitz
Our Booster Club is made up of hard-working parents, alumni, and friends who pool their talents to strengthen and support the athletic department.
For a list of current coach contact information by sport, click here.
Drug Testing Policy and Information